Xiaomi Begins The Roll Out Of MIUI 9.5
Xiaomi has declared the next edition for its fans to its MIUI interface. The fresh user interface for handsets comes with various fixes and new features. The Chinese tech company has even provided the list of 30 handsets on which the latest UI will be coming in future.
The firm in its post on MIUI forum declared it is launching of MIUI 9.5 stable ROM. “Most of you must be able to gradually get the update OTA (over the air) on your handsets,” claimed the post.
As for the handsets, the forum post of the company claims that MIUI 9.5 will be coming to:
Late March: Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max, Redmi 4 Prime, Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 4 MTK, and Redmi 4A.
Early April: Redmi Y1, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi 5 Plus, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5, Mi Max 2, Redmi 5, Mi 5Pro, Mi 5, Mi 6, Redmi 4X, and Mi MIX 2.
Mid April: Mi 5s, Mi Note 2, Mi Note 3, Mi MIX, Redmi Note 2, Mi 5s Plus, Redmi 4, Redmi 3, Mi 4, and Mi 3.
There are various problems that are fixed with the arrival of new UI. Some of the problems resolved are:
- WhatsApp and Dual Apps cannot add member from group
- Settings of top sites being automatically restored in Mi browser
- Home screen slowing down and freeze
- The “Move” option shown as “Copy” in Explorer
- System launcher not working
- Option of Automatic updates swathed off if you restrict notifications for Updaters.
- Overlapping of Screen buttons with the keyboard at the time of quick replies in notification shade